Social Icons

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tropical Flowers

Dress - Trashy Diva
Shoes - I Love Billy
Parasol (gift)

Waking up to the sound of cicadas in the morning is like waking up to a siren trying to warn me that its going to be hot and I need to barricade myself inside. But November is not without its charm - it's actually a time of year I'm really fond of because it means eating mango's for breakfast and lunch, and drinking lychee mocktails with dinner. This morning I felt like exploring the inside of this domed building I always pass on my walk through the gardens and I was not disappointed as the lilies were in bloom and everything inside was beautiful and tranquil. It would be the perfect place to go and meditate because its easy to sit down and drift off for a few moments, even on a day as hot as today was.

13 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful dress and lovely pictures. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man, mangos for breakfast and lunch. So lucky! The mangos that are shipped to where I live are not nearly as good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute little bows on your shoes! Lovely garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous post! Love this dress and Trashy Diva. Beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are tropical perfection! I love this kind of dresses on you Harlow - they're definitely made for your silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love looking at your photo's, so beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always make me wish it was still summer here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eating mangoes twice a day sounds so luxuriously lovely! That is such a fun, wonderful dress. I love how the colours in it instantly make me think (in an entirely positive way) or parrots. :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fab dress! really flattering on you, and such a fab brolly! I have spent so much time looking for one like that, still looking though.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously, your clothes, your scenery, they are always in sync! You plan it, don't you? It's okay, I'm all about themed dressing too ;) As Nora said, this style really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is such a lovely dress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely dress and so beautiful against this back drop! I love Trashy Diva!

    ReplyDelete

Please no spam/"I'll follow you if you follow me"/"look at my blog" comments.