Social Icons

Friday, September 13, 2013

Pho' Dinner

Lychee mocktails!
Fresh spring rolls
Crispy fried quail
Vermicelli Chicken
Rare steak and beef flank soup
Lately I've been going out to nice places for dinner nearly every week! These photos are from last week when we went out for dinner at Pho Bar, a Vietnamese restaurant near our house. I had never tried Vietnamese food before and was pleasantly surprised by how delicious and refreshing everything tasted! With summer just about here I have a feeling we will be going here often as it will be the perfect place to eat on a summer night. The highlight of the meal for me was the lychee mocktail: sweet, minty and delicious - and of course, everything tastes better out of a jar!

10 comments:

  1. Yummmmmmmmmy!!!! It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard Vietnamese kitchen is really good! Your pictures only prove the point :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your food photos are killing me ;~; Everything looks so delicious!

    Lots of love,
    Trish
    Don't miss my GIVEAWAY :)
    http://wingsforliberty.com/2013/09/05/hello-autumn-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pho. It's always a treat whenever we go out to eat. There's something satisfying about having food brought to you but you get to flavor it. If it doesn't taste good you have no one to blame but yourself. Oh, and the fresh squeezed lemonade is just marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove eating pho, your dinner looks a succes!
    Love that the drink comes in maison jars c; Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. delicious! your food pics are the best, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh it does all look so fresh and tasty. Why do people serve drinks in jars though? ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Vietnamese food and your meals look delicious. I especially love your cute lychee mocktails!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are making my mouth water- this all looks so yummy!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Please no spam/"I'll follow you if you follow me"/"look at my blog" comments.